How we win
Texas is not a red state. Texas is a non-voting state.
Data analysis shows Democrats have a deeper pool of voters. We must get more from our well and turn Texas blue.
- There are 7.7 million registered women voters
- 2 million of these women have never voted
- More than 1 million women fall under leaning democrats
In Harris County:
- 299,000 registered women who have never voted
- 213,000 Democratic leaning women voters
- 85,000 Republican leaning women voters
71% of registered women who have never voted are leaning Democrats! In order for us to win, we must engage them and turn them out to vote.
SUA believes in these women, and has proven that they turn out to vote if they are contacted multiple times with an effective message. SUA has shown in 2018 the difference these women can make in particular races. Adding SUA's efforts to candidates and Democratic party efforts will be tremendous in not only flipping seats but in turning Texas blue.
SUA's "forgotten women" will make the difference this 2020.